COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness. If you have any of these challenges consider skipping public events at for now.
Our Bus Tour is COVID CLOSED until San Diego opens more.
That tour is far too intimate with no way to properly social distance, plus all the locations you would go into are locked as well.
You are on the Gaslamp Tour website and this tour is open October 2020!
Open Tours in October 2020:
Haunted San Diego Gaslamp/Downtown Tour - Ghost/Dark History/True Crime Walking Tour
Gaslamp/Downtown SD Walking Tour
Haunted San Diego Old Town Tour - Ghost/ Some Dark History/True Crime Walking Tour
Old Town SD Walking Tour
Below you will see what we are doing to prevent the spread but also take you on our tour(s). We also are stating what we need you to do to go on the tour with us. We will list your requirements first for the quickness of reading.
Know that we take the safety of our guests and team very seriously. We love you all.
Our walking tours are ready to haunt and have you hunting! They are as COVID safe as you can get of course as with general living there is always risk.
What we need you to do:
- Guests are required to wear face masks when within 6 feet of others.
- Keep 6 feet apart at all times. Family members are permitted to be closer together and must respect the 6 feet rule regarding others.
- If you have any of the following symptoms: Fever (100.4 or higher), headache, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, congestion, runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell, nausea, fatigue, muscle or body aches.PLEASE stay home if you present any of the symptoms listed above. Please help us keep everyone safe and healthy!
- You recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with taking one of our tours during COVID-19, acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and understand that CDC and public health authorities recommend the practice of social distancing, and you assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours LLC or other third parties.
- You must agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings regarding COVID-19, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours LLC, or the employees, representatives, or agents of Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours LLC.
What we are doing:
- We are limiting the number of people on tour for safety reasons.
- We provide face shields to all of our hosts. We find that the full masks limit our ability to perform the tour well and get across the emotions the stories carry. When you go on the tour know that the host will wear a face shield rather than a mask.
- We screen all employees before the tour. If they have any COVID related symptoms they are not permitted to work the tour.
- Employees are temperature checked before and if they have a temperature above 100 they are not permitted to tour.
- Employees must practice good hand hygiene (frequent handwashing etc).
- We are not entering any locations.
- No touching zone.
The safety of our guests and our team is our priority. If you have any questions or concerns please email, call, or text (619.255.6170) us and we will answer any further questions.
Currently, our bus tour is closed until COVID lifts. That tour is far too intimate to provide safe distancing and all the locations you go into are locked.
Appreciate it and yous, happy hauntings!
- Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours